- Daniel Chiu
- Dr. Rosanna Wong
- Eric Leung
- LOUISA HO
- Dr. Ahmed Hussain
- Andrew McGregor
- DEbra price
- Dennis Chiu
- Kittipol Pramoj Na Ayudhya
- Wichien Harnpraween
- Committee Member, 14th Guangzhou City Committee of the CPPCC
- Holds honorary positions including Honorary Citizen of Maoming, Guangdong; Council Member of China Overseas Friendship Association; Executive Committee Member of All-China Federation of Industry & Commerce; and Deputy Director of the Professional Affairs Committee of the 8th Board of Directors of the Friends of Hong Kong Association
- Chairman of Fortune Oil Limited and Federal Asia Company Limited
- Over 40 years of experience in corporate governance
AISL - Strategies and Governance
- Former Member, National Committee of the CPPCC
- Senior Advisor, The Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups
- Honorary Chairman, World Vision Hong Kong
- Former Member, the Executive and Legislative Councils, and former Chairperson, Education Commission of the Hong Kong Government
- Earned Doctor of Philosophy degree in Sociology from the University of California, Davis; with further earned degrees from Hong Kong, Canada and the United Kingdom
- Holder of five Honorary Doctorates and an Honorary Fellowship from the London School of Economics and Political Science
AISL – Development
- Held key management positions in various Hong Kong-listed companies, prior to joining the Group in 2016
- A veteran investment banker with over 13 years of experience
- Holds bachelor’s degrees from The University of Hong Kong and University of London, and a master's degree from The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Nearly 35 years of experience in corporate governance
AISL - FINANCE
- Former Finance Director and Deputy Chief Executive of Fortune Oil Plc.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree from The University of Hong Kong and a master's degree from the Ulster University
- Certified Public Accountant of HKICPA
- Expert in managing financial and accounting operations, fundraising, investor relations and executing corporate strategy
HISL – Pastoral Care & Operations
Having read Classics at Pembroke College, Cambridge, Mr McGregor spent more than thirty years teaching at Harrow School in the UK. He was House Master of The Head Master’s before his appointment to the Senior Management Team in 2012. As Senior Tutor, he oversaw areas of compliance, including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Pupil Welfare.
Since his retirement from Harrow in 2018, Mr McGregor has acted as an educational consultant. He is also on the Board of three leading prep schools across the UK. As the representative of the Harrow Governors, Mr McGregor is a Governor of the Harrow International Schools in Appi, Chongqing, Haikou, Nanning, Shenzhen Qianhai and Zhuhai Hengqin.
Mr McGregor is a published playwright with a keen interest in The Arts. He sings in a Cathedral Choir and also sits as a Magistrate in NW London.
HISL - EDUCATION
Ms. Price spent 26 years at Benenden School in the UK, most recently as Deputy Head, and was one of the founding trustees of the Benenden School Hong Kong Trust. After leaving Benenden in December 2015, she became an educational management consultant advising schools on areas such as governance and compliance, development and external relations. She is also a Director of Gresham Books, a specialist publisher for schools, and writes and speaks regularly on the development of critical thinking skills. As the representative of the Harrow governors, she is a Governor of the Harrow International Schools in Bangkok, Beijing, and Shanghai as well as in Hong Kong. Debra holds a first class bachelor’s degree in History.
Mr. Dennis Chiu, aged 64, holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from University of Sussex in United Kingdom and since in year 2019 he is on Sussex Asia Advisory Board.
He is an Executive Director of Far East Consortium International Limited (FECIL) since 1978. In these years that he is an Executive Director of FECIL, Mr. Chiu is actively involved in projects relating to properties development, hotel management, entertainment and Investments in various countries such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Thailand, Australia & England.
Previously held position in Public Listed Companies:-
- Far East Holdings International Limited, HK;
- Far East Hotels and Entertainment Limited, HK;
- Fortune Oil PLC, London;
- Agora Hospitality Group Co. Ltd Japan &
- Dragon Land Limited Singapore
He is a Patron / Adviser of Ayer Rajah – Gek Poh Constituency, West Coast GRC Singapore and been awarded PBM (The Public Service Medal Pingat Bakti Masyarakat) in National Day Award 2022.
Mr Chiu is the Chairman of Hong Kong Singapore Business Association “HSBA” since 2018 and previously held the position as the President from 2014. HSBA as part of the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide with over 11,000 individual members, he was elected as Chairman of the Federation between 2018 and 2021.
Mr Chiu is the Governor of Harrow International School Bangkok. He involved in others Charitable Organization previously, Yan Chai Hospital Hong Kong and Ju Ching Chu School Hong Kong.
LOCAL GOVERNOR - SAFEGUARDING
Kittipol Pramoj Na Ayudhya is director of Sammakorn Public Company Limited, a construction company specialising in houses and community malls established in 1970. Kittipol gained a Mechanical Engineering degree in the UK and an MBA from Sasin, Chulalongkorn University and has been in the Thai property business for over 17 years. At the age of 37, he became the youngest president of the Thai Real Estate Association, an association with members from Thailand’s biggest real estate companies.
Kittipol is a governor at Harrow International School Bangkok, where his daughter and son previously studied and graduated. He is vice chairman and a part-time lecturer at RE-CU, a real estate development program run by the Real Estate Executive Association.
Kittipol was Thailand’s Touring Car Champion in 2016 and has gained himself a reputation as one of the top racing drivers in Thailand. He is also a keen scuba diver, tennis player and marathon runner.
LOCAL GOVERNOR - LEGAL
Mr Wichien Harnpraween received a law degree (LL.B) from Thammasat University, Bangkok in 1986. He became a Barrister-at-law with the Thai Barrister Council in 1987 and received a Master of Law (LL.M) at the University of Cambridge in the UK in 1990. He is currently a senior partner at Wissen & Co Limited in Bangkok. He is also on the legal committee of the Stock Exchange of Thailand. Mr Harnpraween was expert advisor to members of Parliament of Thailand, 2014. He was also a researcher at the Max Plank Institute in Munich, Germany in 1992 as well as a member of the Trade Competition Committee, Thai Chamber of Commerce in 2013 and Employment Committee and Joint Foreign Chamber of Commerce in 2012.