Work at Harrow Bangkok
For all Harrow schools, the safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. Before we can consider an appointment we must be in receipt of:
- Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all other countries in which the applicant has worked
- Appropriate references from current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
We are seeking high performing teachers for posts commencing in August 2019. Successful applicants are offered two year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions. We welcome applications from the UK state and independent sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available.
- EYFS/KS1 and KS2 Class Teachers
The deadline for the first round of recruitment for the Upper School has passed. Please visit this page again at the beginning of December for the next round of advertisements.
post descriptionS and online application
- For further details on each post and online application, visit: https://www.recruittoharrowis.com/#Harrow_Bangkok
- All enquiries should be directed to Harrow Bangkok at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early applications are encouraged as shortlisting and interviews will be held on a rolling basis.
- Child Care Assistant
- Lower School Teaching Assistant
- PA to Head of Upper School
- School Retail Assistant
HOW TO APPLY?
• Local Staff Application Form
• Please complete the application form below and submit it along with your CV and an introductory letter directly to the contact specified in the vacancy advertisement.
• All enquiries should be directed to Harrow Bangkok at email@example.com