Work at Harrow Bangkok
For all Harrow schools, the safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. Before we can consider an appointment we must be in receipt of:
- Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all other countries in which the applicant has worked
- Appropriate references from current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
We are seeking high performing teachers for posts commencing in August 2019. Successful applicants are offered two year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions. We welcome applications from the UK state and independent sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available. The deadline for all applications is the 4th January 2019.
- Assistant Head of Early Years Phase
- EYFS/KS1 and KS2 Class Teachers
- PE Teacher
- English as an additional Language (EAL) Teacher
- Specialist Mathematics Teacher
- Director of Studies
post descriptionS and online application
- Child Care Assistant
- Lower School Teaching Assistant
- Science Technician
- Upper School Administrative Assistant
HOW TO APPLY?
• Local Staff Application Form
• Please complete the application form below and submit it along with your CV and an introductory letter directly to the contact specified in the vacancy advertisement.
• All enquiries should be directed to Harrow Bangkok at email@example.com