Attendance & Punctuality
We ask all children to attend as many classes as possible. Since there are only 27 Saturdays over the course of an entire school year, missing any class impacts significantly on your child’s learning. Please notify us when you know ahead of time that your child will be absent.
We also ask that students arrive on time to every class. Students should arrive no later than
8:55am so that they can meet their teacher and go to their classroom promptly at 9:00am. It
is disruptive for students to arrive in class after the teacher has started a lesson. Harrow
understands that Bangkok has traffic problems, but it is better to arrive early to school rather
than late. Please make every effort to arrive before 9:00am.
Code of Conduct
We ask that all students are attentive and polite in class and follow all reasonable requests
by their teachers. Disruptive behaviour in class will not be tolerated especially if it interferes
with the learning process or creates an unsafe atmosphere.
Bullying anyone, whether verbal or physical, will not be tolerated, and any student may be
dismissed from Harrow Saturday School if they are found to be bullying someone.
Students are expected to do and give their best at all times, this includes but is not limited
● Participating in lessons
● Following instructions
● Completing homework
● Working well with classmates
● Not running inside of buildings or on cement walkways
● Not entering classrooms unless a teacher is present
● Placing their dirty plates, silverware, and cups used during snack time into proper receptacles
The use of Electronic Devices for Games
We are asking all children in Saturday School NOT to play games on their tablets, phones, or computers while at Harrow Saturday School. This applies to children while they are in the classroom and during break time.
The reasons for this decision are as follows:
● Students should be socially interacting and using the language they are learning. They are less likely to do this while engaged in a computer game.
● Harrow International School has a similar policy for Harrow students, and Saturday School is obliged to prepare students for the same experience should they become Saturday School students.
We would appreciate your support in reinforcing this message to your child by insisting that
they leave their electronic devices at home or with you until Saturday School has concluded.
If a teacher has requested your child to bring a device for class, this will be OK; however,
games are still not permitted.
Harrow School Uniform
All students must wear the Harrow Bangkok Saturday School uniform. This can be purchased from the school shop which is located above the Kopse Kafe.