Health and Safety Catering Arrangements
In order to ensure the very highest standards of health and safety on campus for students and staff, we have made several improvements to our dining arrangements.
- Supervised staggered meal times for all students to ensure minimum queuing times and that social distancing measures are strictly followed
- Prioritising students by having a separate dining area for our 420 staff
- A structured meal plan for all students from Pre-Nursery to Year 5. This consists of four, pre-prepared nutritious meal choices per day, including fruit and salad per child. Students can, of course, return for more of any meal of their choice!
Students from Year 6-13 access the regular serveries of our international menu.
- All snacks are served individually to students by our trained Teacher Assistants in Lower School and by our catering staff in the Upper School
- Additional handwashing stations and sanitisers located on entry to the dining centre
- Minimising touch points-all cutlery, meals and beverage are now pre-prepared and served by our enlarged catering team and staffed collection point for cutlery and plates.
- Socially distanced seating arrangements to adhere to government regulations
- UV sanitising equipment available for additional cleanliness of cutlery
- Frequent cleaning of seating and dining tables before, between and after service
- Highest standards of PPE and training-all catering staff wear approved gloves, masks, visors, hair nets aprons and shoes. Retraining of all catering staff
- Maintaining the highest standards of food hygiene and safety-The School is certified by the Ministry of Public Health and is one of the few Schools in SE Asia to hold the international HACCP (Hazard Action Critical Control Point) certification for its excellence in effective control of food safety
You can access all of our menus HERE.