Last update : 01/06/2022
This Policy applies to all websites owned and operated by Harrow International School Bangkok .
In accordance with our school’s Data Protection Policy, we commit to utilising this Policy to ensure the correct and lawful treatment of personal data and to protecting the confidentiality and integrity of personal data.
Our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) is responsible for reviewing this Policy on a regular basis. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing DPO@harrowschool.ac.th.
or by writing to:
The Data Protection Officer
Harrow International School Bangkok
45 Soi Kosumruamchai 14,
Don Mueang, Don Mueang
Bangkok 10210, Thailand
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can constitute personal data (for example, tracking cookies) and where that is the case, the PDPA becomes applicable.
Our website(s) means websites operated by Harrow International School Bangkok. In particular, the following websites: https://www.harrowschool.ac.th/
Visitor means any person who accesses our website(s).
- Consent is obtained where necessary for cookies.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Marketing cookies. These are used to track visitors across websites to display relevant advertisements for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers
- Website visitors may choose to block our website’s cookies by activating the browser setting that allows the visitor to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
- Users can select which, if any, cookies they wish to accept using the “Cookie settings” on our website(s), which allows visitors to opt-out of each cookie category. (depends on setup on the website)
- Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 24 months.