Campus Reopening Hub
We have been busy making plans for reopening and you can find everything you need to know about these arrangements here.
Control measures for ensuring a safe and healthy campus
The measures below outline the steps taken by the school to ensure the highest standards of health and safety and minimisation of risk on our campus.
reopening our school safely
cleaning control measures
upper school plans for reopening
- When are we reopening?
- Are all the students coming back at once?
- What happens on arrival?
- What happens about collecting children at the end of the day?
- What happens on the days my child’s year group is not in school?
- Are after-school activities running?
- Are private music lessons running?
- Will academies operate in the final weeks of term?
- Will the Kopse Café be open?
- Will the school shop be open?
- Does my child have to come into school?
- Will my child need to bring any equipment into school?
- Will physical education still take place?
- Can my child’s exercise book be marked?
- What about masks?
- What medical provision is there on campus?
- Will the library be open?
- What happens in the dining room?
- What would happen if someone in the school caught COVID-19?
- Can my child come on a school bus? Is it safe?
- How will students socially distance in the classrooms?
Lower school plans for reopening
boarding plans for reopening
- When will boarding be open from?
- Do I need to do anything before bringing my child into boarding?
- What will happen on arrival?
- What provisions have been put in place to protect my child?
- What will happen in the afternoons and evenings?
- What happens to my child on the days when lessons are online?
- What if I can’t get my child into boarding because of travel and quarantines restrictions?
- What about weekends?
- Can I visit my child?
- What about the fees?