Boarding Plans for opening
Our Boarding community reopened very successfully using the government's Sandbox model on Monday 18th October for full and weekly boarding and we have been delighted that our health and safety procedures have meant that there has not been a single case of Covid in the Boarding village. As the school reopened in November, we were able to move beyond the Sandbox model though of course all the central safety procedures such as wearing of face masks, social distancing, bubbling and using hand sanitiser around the boarding village remained and will continue to remain. Weekly boarders can board during the school week and then head home every Friday after school, returning on the Sunday evening to then repeat their safe reintroduction. We encourage boarders to be responsible if they return home at weekends and follow the same safety procedures in place within boarding.
- WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON ARRIVAL?
- WHAT PROVISIONS HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO PROTECT MY CHILD?
- What will happen in the afternoons and evenings?
- What happens to my child on the days when lessons are online?
- What if I can’t get my child into boarding because of travel and quarantine restrictions?
- What about weekends?
- Can I visit my child?