Information and updates on our response to COVID-19.
In accordance with an announcement from the Ministry of Education, Harrow Bangkok will be closed from Wednesday 18th March until further notice.
Full online lessons with delivery and feedback by teachers are now taking place across all year groups. Please contact the Heads of School with any concerns you may have.
We appreciate your continued flexibility and support in this difficult time.
Updates will be sent by email and Parent Portal.
- What is coronavirus and what are the signs of infection?
- How is coronavirus transmitted?
- How is the school planning for the possibility of an outbreak in Thailand?
- Where can I find reliable information about the spread of coronavirus?
- What are the best ways to protect our children and family?
- Who should you contact if you have issues with online learning?
- Will there be any refunds from the school?
- How is the school taking care of the pastoral needs of students?
- If the school remains closed for an extended period of time will there be extra provision made for catching up?
- If the school does re-open what will it be like?
- Is the Admissions Department still open?
For more detailed information and advice please check the following websites: