In accordance with an announcement from the Ministry of Education, Harrow Bangkok will be closed from Wednesday 18th March until further notice.
Full online lessons with delivery and feedback by teachers are now taking place across all year groups. Please contact the Heads of School with any concerns you may have.
We appreciate your continued flexibility and support in this difficult time.
Updates will be sent by email and Parent Portal.
- What is coronavirus and what are the signs of infection?
- How is coronavirus transmitted?
- What does Harrow Bangkok do if students show signs of illness at school?
- What should I do if my child has visited China recently, or someone they’ve been in close contact with has?
- What is the school policy about sports events and large onsite gatherings?
- How is the school planning for the possibility of an outbreak in Thailand?
- Where can I find reliable information about the spread of coronavirus?
- What are the best ways to protect our children and family?
- What additional steps is Harrow Bangkok taking?
- Why have parent workshops not been cancelled whilst concerts have?
For more detailed information and advice please check the following websites: