As we know there are many secrets to good health. Exercise, what we eat, how we spend our time, how we engage with learning and how we stay happy. Having a balance of all of these can lead us to a happy and healthy lifestyle. We know that too much of one thing can have negative effects on us – that is why we don’t eat cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner – although sometimes we do want to. Many have spoken about the need for balance and I would like to share with you 5 elements which you should ensure you include in your daily diet.
I know, I can hear you. 5 things! 5 more things I have to do! Are you crazy? Well yes I am, slightly – but you already know these 5 things:
- Team Up
- Go for it
Yes, that’s right – our i-Rules. I bet that if you ensure that you have these as part of your daily diet it will not only help with how you feel but will also strengthen relationships with those closest to you,
- Care for those around you – self, family, community
- Respect everyone who is trying to help you learn
- Team up to achieve more with the people in your household
- Go For It – some of the challenges will be hard, but if you persevere you will succeed
- Create – not just be creative (dancing, singing, drawing, painting), but create: timetables, places of fun, games, a sense of wonder
Some do this without thinking, others need to be reminded and have it pointed out when these happen. Whichever it is, I would recommend that you find balance – and using our i-rules is a good way to ensure positivity is endemic throughout everywhere we are. I think we need it. I know we deserve it.