We’re reopening campus on Monday 1st February!
Details for a safe return have been emailed to parents
We look forward to welcoming our students back to school on Monday February 1st 2021, with a high level of precautionary controls in place, in line with government requirements.
The basics of COVID-19 safety are social distancing; hand washing with soap or sanitising with alcohol gels; avoiding touching our faces; and mask wearing.
What we are doing to help keep our community safe and healthy
- All of the school community complete self-declaration health and safety forms
- Students keep a daily log of their movements
- Classrooms and resources are regularly cleaned throughout the day
- Teachers and staff maintain strict health and safety procedures during lessons and at break times
- Face masks are worn by everyone all day (except for during PE lessons)
- Students follow a one-way system to keep socially distanced
- Regular hand washing and sanitising is encouraged and made easy through sinks and dispensers across the school, there will also be regular temperature checks and foot sanitising mats are located throughout the school
- Lunch is served by catering staff, with no self-service for students or staff
We would like to thank all our students and their parents for their support and resilience during the period of online learning and for their cooperation in helping keep our community healthy.